Contact Us

Please help us improve 511PA by completing the online feedback form.

User feedback including comments and suggestions for improving the 511PA service can also be sent to While PennDOT is committed to customer satisfaction, there are specific questions that cannot be answered through this email address. Specific inquiries such as the following should be directed to the PennDOT District Office in that region:

  • Route suggestions;
  • Specific road conditions;
  • Alternate directions;
  • Local traffic questions; and
  • Regional traffic advisories for roadways not on the 511PA roadway network.

To report roadway concerns on state-owned roads such as pothole locations, storm water and drainage concerns, traffic-related concerns, or damage to personal property, visit our Customer Care Center website. Additionally, you can report potholes by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD.

Users can access contact information for each PennDOT District Office through the PennDOT District Map.